You've done a few projects! You're having a great time. It's a new year! What should you do!?
• What do YOU love to do?
• Want to help lead an activity or project
• If you 11+ years old be a Jr. or Teen Leader this
• If you under 11, help Mom or Dad lead an
• Be a part of the Community Service Task Force!
• Help with fair preparations
• Be on the committee board this year!
• Help with presentation judging
• You can be a runner or help setup the rooms.
• Help with fundraising or publicity.
• Help support the administrative side of the club
• Be an officer and learn to lead the club itself.
2) Click the "I have a profile"
3) Enter your email address & password previously associated with Scotts Valley 4-H.
3) Follow the directions to fill out and submit your information!
4) Fill out the Treatment and Health History Form online.
5) Turn in the forms and the enrollment fees to the Membership Leader at the next meeting you attend.
6) If you don't remember the email address you set for Scotts Valley 4-H , contact Julie Katawiz or call 831-763-8015
To renew your membership