Join us at the Crosetti Building @ Santa Cruz County Fair
Saturday, September 9th
* TBD: County Floral Arranging (need help coordinating)
* TBD: Floral Arrangments due for Judging
* 9am - 5 pm: SV 4-H Final Booth Build
Sunday, September 10th
* 11am - 1pm: 4-H Booth Judging in Crosetti Building
* Be a part of the judging!
* Find the SV 4-H Adult Partner to turn in your
* 1 Skill Point in the Record Book.
September 18th - Noon - 6pm
* Pick-up of Booth Entries
* Booth Breakdown
* Help 4-Hers to break down our awesome booth
at the Crosetti building.
* Community Service Hours
Want more bling for your hat? Did you participate at the Santa Cruz County Fair in 2017?
COMING SOON - County Fair Pin Participation application for 2017.
Due no later than Oct 31st, 2017!
Contact Fair Booth Coordinator to determine if all days will be used.
* Aug 26 - 9am - 5pm
* Aug 27 - 10:30am - 5pm
* Sept 2 - 9am - 6pm
* Sept 3 - 10:30am - 5pm
* Sept 9 - 9am - 5pm (LAST DAY)
Booth Building Days
Crosetti Building @ Santa Cruz County Fair
* Clover Deli Shifts
* County Floral Arranging
* 4-H Hosting - Talk to the public about why you love 4-H! Show your experiences!
FAIR ONLINE ENTRY DEADLINE
* Aug 19, 2017 @ 11:59PM
NON-PERISHABLES: To Be Turned In
* Aug 26, 2017: 9am - 3pm
* Aug 27, 2017: 10:30am - 3pm
* Sept 2, 2017: 9 am - 3pm
* Sept 3, 2017: 10:30pm - 3pm
PERISHABLES: To Be Turned In
Includes: Perishable foods, Foods & Nutrition Agriculture, and Live Floral Arrangements
* Sept 9, 2017: 1pm - 3pm
GENERAL DATES @ Crosetti
Scroll down to "Departments" to see list of items you could submit
Santa Cruz County Fair
* Fine Arts
* Veggie Animals
* Collections & Hobbies
* Agriculture & Horticulture
* Home Arts
* Showing of different animals
Ideas of things that can be submitted to the Fair!
Finished with the County Fair? Apply for a pin for your hat!